Thursday 15 July 2010

Summer Craftacular at York Hall






Hurrah! The cat in the shoe is back and to prove it I had a rather crammed stall at Craftacular on Saturday!

Apart from the sweltering heat and wish to be in a paddling pool I had a super duper day meeting lots of new people and selling my curious creatures!

So to everyone I met on Saturday I hope that you enjoyed your day and have now managed to cool down!

As always a very special thank you to Miss Bliss who not only stayed the whole day in the heat with me but also carried everything down and kept me topped up with ice cool drinks! that's not even mentioning the ironing evening in about 30 degrees the night before! love you lots lady, and i owe you a whole lots of drinks!
And of course thank you to my lovely man Lamont who's creepy prints i was selling on the day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment