Wednesday 6 June 2012

Jubilee Detox

I hope you have all had a fabulous Jubilee weekend despite the classic british Weather!
I  had a very hectic boozy filled Jubilee weekend with a market and 30th birthday thrown in! As a result of all of this I am exhausted today and appear to be getting a cold (possible sign that I am not physically able to have so much fun).


Along with starting a much needed Detox today I am also beginning a non stop sewathon where I will be creating some old favourites and a new collection. I won't be at next months Boscombe Vintage market as I need to sew sew sew but I will be back in August and hopefully all going well I will be at the Renegade Craft Fair at The Truman Breweries London in September hence the sewathon.
I will update with pictures of newbies as I go along, don't forget you can follow me on twitter here- https://twitter.com/#!/thecatinthesho and I now have a cat in the shoe Facebook page (link along the side) so you can like me there too, go on I'm nice really.


Here is a sneaky peek of a little Mary Poppins commission I have just finished.........they have't been collected yet so don't want to spoil the surprise but I am soooo pleased with it I can't resist ' (there are more pics on Facebook, so if you wanna see more you will have to like me) x





No comments:

Post a Comment