Tuesday 10 December 2013

My final blog before Christmas!!!

I can't actually believe that it is Christmas already, I have barely noticed its arrival as I have spent most of the past 4 months tied to my sewing machine making pieces for exhibitions, commissions and markets. So I am very excited to say that apart from a few custom orders left to complete I have almost finished sewing and I am ready to celebrate my favourite time of year and have a little bit of a break.

I have now finally updated my Etsy store with all remaining pieces and some of them are on sale, so go ahead and have a look there is still time to buy before the big day!

And I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and an even better New Year!!!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/thecatintheshoe








No comments:

Post a Comment