Saturday 6 September 2014

Are you Local???

Are you local? she says in her best 'League of Gentleman' voice.
Because if you are I'm only gonna be selling a selection of my hand made creatures and curiosities in Blandford this Monday!! 
That's right, you can actually come and see my work in person rather than just on this here internet, you can also see me but that's not really the exciting part. This is my first and possibly only event of the year as I am so slammed with orders and commissions. So if you want to get your mitts on some completely unique one off pieces I suggest you get your fine Self's to 'Vintage at The Village Hall, on Monday 8th September in The Corn Exchange market Place, Blandford Forum, DORSET.
And here is a selection of the pieces I will be taking with me incase you needed any convincing....And do not fret because for those who cannot make it I will be updating my Etsy store on Wednesday 10th September. 














copyright for all images and works produced remains with the cat in the shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment