Tuesday 1 September 2015

3 and a bit days and then.........

That's right, somehow its September already and that means Nourish Festival!!!! 

Im pretty excited about this as it will be my first trip to Bovey Tracey and I get to exhibit my creations there. And I might almost be ready which is very unlike me although I am sure I will have a last minute panic and decide to make something extra at the very last minute.
Here is a small selection of what I will be selling on Saturday.....








For those of you that can get to Devon on Saturday I look forward to seeing you there, and for those of you who can't I have flash sale over in my Etsy store plus a few Christmas pre-orders.www.etsy.com/uk/shop/thecatintheshoe

So something for everyone!!

I hope to meet some of you in person on Saturday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment