Tuesday 13 August 2013

Commissions and Christmas orders?

Oh, Hello. 
Did I actually just mention it, Christmas in August? That seems a little early doesn't it? Even for me and I start humming a Christmas tune from about October.
But last Christmas ( said it again) I was so busy with orders for Christmas presents, decorations and commissions I almost missed it. So this year I am taking CHRISTMAS ORDERS FROM SEPT 1st!!!





I currently have a lot of orders and as its only me here designing and making there is already a bit of a waiting list, so please if you know you want something get in touch at my email address www.thecatintheshoe@mail.com so I wont have to disappoint you at Christmas xx







One commission piece I have just finished is this gorgeous gal and she is off to California in the morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment