Sunday 20 October 2013

Treasured Exhibition

Oh hello,
It's me the one who has a blog and never blogs.
Well I have been very busy and I am attempting to type this blog whilst entertaining a 3 year old and sewing a giant cat so I think I can be let off for my complete lack of blogging skills? Right?

And I do have exciting news........

A selection of my hand made pieces have been included in an actual Exhibition in an actual gallery!! That's not bad hey? See I have been busy. 

And they are obviously for sale so if you can get to Blandford in Dorset between now and the 24th December you can see this amazing exhibition and spend your Christmas money on hand made selected pieces by local artists including little old me!


Along side making pieces for this exhibition I have just finished making the largest order yet for the AGA Gallery in Edmonton Canada, so if you are in Canada you should be seeing my new creatures very very soon. http://www.youraga.ca/shop/shop-aga 

And CHRISTMAS is a approaching fast folks, so please please please place your Christmas orders before the end of October to avoid any disappointment. I have orders coming in fast at the moment and there is only so much I can do, so don't leave it till the last minute.

I will somehow at some point get some stock on Etsy and will Blog once I have updated that and I will also be at my regular pitch at Boscombe Vintage Market on Saturday 2nd November and Saturday 7th December.

You can follow me on Instagram -@thecatintheshoe and on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/the-cat-in-the-shoe/140035802682218 for regular updates of what i am making, selling blah blah blah....

Right that's it I have to go off and pretend to be a pirate now whilst my son ( who is a shark) chases me across the seven seas x

4 comments:

  1. Hurrah will be popping into stephanie's shop asap as its my local town...can't wait to see what she has of yours in there! bestest daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely. It's such a gorgeous shop, very excited to be included. Haven't made it up there yet to see the actual exhibition but hope to be going on the 7th. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!
    Hope you had a good holiday; you'd have loved my vintage fair in Blandford and the visitors would've LOVED you, but hope you can do the next one!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I had a very relaxing holiday thank you. And yes please keep posted about your next event x

    ReplyDelete