Wednesday 5 August 2015

Nourish festival 2015

You know that feeling when you look at a calander and you realise that it isn't July anymore? In-fact its August the 5th to be precise and that happens to be exactly 1 month until you have a huge event to be ready for???

Yeah well that happened today. Obviously I dealt with this in a calm and relaxed fashion and did not go into a mad PANIC!!! Ok I did panic a little, well more than a little.....

You see on the 5th September I am going to be at the rather prestigious Bovey Tracey selling my hand made creatures at the Nourish Festival, exciting right?! Yes exciting ,but also this means I better stop day dreaming about what I would like to make and actually get on with it.

So today in warp speed I started making 2 birds who will , by tomorrow ( hopefully) be beautifully displayed in a gorgeous glass box frame, I can't actually show you these yet as they are not ready and I was too busy sewing and panicking to take any photos.

But look I have begun sewing, and I have updated my Etsy store for those of you who can't wait till the 5th September or who live to far away....www.etsy.com/uk/shop/thecatintheshoe so I have done pretty well for a day. And I am blogging whilst cooking dinner and watching 'The Great British Bake Off' so multi tasking ahoy!

I suggest you all have a look at a calender and then go have a look at The Nourish 2015 site www.nourishfestival.org and come along and say hello, that would be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment